Hot Dog on a Stick Licensing Opportunities
A flexible brand is essential to making a strong license deal, and Hot Dog on a Stick is as flexible as they come. Our brand has been around since 1946, but we are far from set in our ways. Instead, we utilize our experience to create better products and give our customers what they want in any venue. Indeed, our customizable layouts are designed to fit in virtually any venue to leverage our amazing food and reputable brand, thereby augmenting the advantages of working with us as a fractional franchise.
Hot Dog on a Stick has remained an adaptable brand, fitting in virtually any space. Our store layouts are all designed with miniaturization modularity in mind so that every piece of the store has its place and can be adapted to fit areas as small as 400 square feet. That means that we are ideal for kiosks, satellites, inlines, and more.
Check out some of the locations where a Hot Dog on a Stick license deal will work well:
- College Campuses
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Theme Parks and Attractions
- Movie Theaters
- Entertainment Complexes
- Ski Resorts
- Hotels, Casinos, and Resorts
In the more than 70 years that we have been open, we have been serving customers fresh, hot, and delicious food that they love. We must be doing something right, and Hot Dog on a Stick Licensing Opportunities can be a way to take advantage of that.
Take a look at four of the reasons why customers can’t get enough of Hot Dog on a Stick:
1. All-American Menu – A turkey hot dog, wrapped in delicious Party Batter and deep-fried to order is the stuff dreams are made of. Our classic fare of hot dogs, fries, and hand-stomped lemonade are popular with our existing customers and new customers alike. Our all-American menu gives a boost to pretty much any location where customers are looking for a quick, tasty snack.
2. Affordable Food – Hot Dog on a Stick’s food is a great value for customers at any venue. Our fresh ingredients and affordable meals make us a popular brand for individuals and families alike.
3. Grab and Go – The ability to grab a quick meal or snack on the go is important to consumers, and Hot Dog on a Stick delivers. A hot dog on a stick is easy to eat on the go—you can even hold a hot dog and a cup of our fresh lemonade in one hand! These grab and go snacks are perfect in any venue where customers are going from point A to point B such as airports, college campuses, stadiums, theme parks, and virtually anywhere else.
4. Quality Ingredients – Hot Dog on a Stick is famous for our Party Batter, the secret cornbread batter recipe that we have used since we first started in 1946. We use only high-quality ingredients in all of our products—all-beef or all-turkey hot dogs, fresh lemons and cane sugar, and a special blend of frying oils are all necessary to make our food so good. Customers can taste the difference that quality ingredients make.
When you license the Hot Dog on a Stick brand, you enjoy a variety of benefits and advantages. First of all, we work with competitive licensing rates to ensure that any fractional franchise relationship benefits all parties. Our attractive rates are just one of the ways that we stand out among food brands.
In addition to our reasonable licensing rates, our brand is supportive of all of our locations, lending a hand and offering training to keep each Hot Dog on a Stick up to our high standards of operation. We leverage our experience in training franchisees to train your team on everything from dipping and frying hot dogs to operations policies to properly cleaning equipment.
One of our most useful support resources is our marketing team. They assist all Hot Dog on a Stick licensing opportunities by creating channel-specific marketing resources to directly target your customers.
To top it all off, we conduct site visits multiple times a year so that we can get on the ground insight into your location and how we can better serve you. When we combine your company’s venue expertise with our on-hand insight and support, we create an amazing opportunity.
Get in touch with our licensing team to see what a license deal with Hot Dog on a Stick will look like in your venue